New Video online: PS Actions I
Save Time With Recorded Actions
Photoshop actions are a useful tool to save you some time when it comes to workflow parts you need to do often. Learn how to use them in this video by photographer Kate Breuer.
Kate Breuer explains what actions are in general, how they can be found and how to use them. In addition she uses the simple example of placing a watermark to show how an action is recorded. She shows you how to make steps changeabele each time the action is played.
In the second part of this video you will learn to record a more complex action.
Learn photography online!
- World's biggest InternetTV about photography
- >300 video trainings, Photoshop tutorials and workshops
- New films every week, news podcast, expert advice
- Try out the three videos below immediately
- Test 15 selected videos with a free registration