photokinaTV - Speedlights 2.0
Paul Peregrine is with us in the studio today to talk about mounted flash. In this area most recently some giant steps in development have occured. The system flashes have become stronger, more dependable and easier to use. Paul shows us first hand a few examples of the effects that can be achieved in different situations. He is quick to show us that the greatest benefit of the new generation of flash equipment is that it is lighter and therefore easier to pack! Bring your best effects with you!!
You can download a podcast of this photokinaTV show at:
Learn photography online!
- World's biggest InternetTV about photography
- >300 video trainings, Photoshop tutorials and workshops
- New films every week, news podcast, expert advice
- Try out the three videos below immediately
- Test 15 selected videos with a free registration