§ 1 Service Provider
- The service „FotoTV “ is offered by Stellar Attractions GmbH & CO KG (district court Cologne - HRA 24627), represented by Stellar Attractions Investment GmbH (district court Cologne - HRB 59466), both of which are represented by the managing director Dr. Marc Ludwig, Gottfried Hagen STR. 30, 51105 Cologne, telephone: +49 (221) 285,125 90, email: email@example.com.
- Stellar Attractions GmbH & CO KG (herein referred to as “FotoTV” is the responsible legal entity as it relates to the data protection laws.
§ 2 Basics
- FotoTV takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. Therefore we would like you to know the kind of data we store and how we use it. This document explains our data collection, usage, storage and protection.
- Please take the time to read this document carefully.
- If you still have questions regarding the processing of personal data, suggestions or complaints, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will gladly communicate to you the data stored about your account. All requests for such information must be sent in writing to email@example.com.
§ 3 Data Acquisition
- Definition of Personal Data: Personal data is information which can be used to identify a user. This includes such information as name, age, address, telephone number and email address. Information which cannot be linked to your identity (for example, the number of users of the site) does not fall under the definition of personal data. Users can choose to use the site without disclosing their identity; however, the user accepts that not all services will be accessible.
- FotoTV stores your data in systems which can be accessed only by persons who are responsible for the technical and/or editorial support of our services. You can find more information about internet security at the German Federal Office for information security (see "www.bsi.de").
- FotoTV aquires and uses personal data to provide our services and to bill for them. This data is also used to improve our offering and to make the use of FotoTV as safe as possible. For some of functions of the site and services, FotoTV uses third party vendors, e.g. for billing. The statements made herein apply to these parties as well.
- FotoTV asks for you to list your interests in your user profile. If you choose to give this information, it will be visible to all other users of the website so they know who they are communicating with in discussions. If you do not wish to disclose this information, simply leave this blank.
- With each access of the FotoTV site, the following data („access data “) is collected and stored:
- Account of the accessing user,
- Name and/or ID of the requested file(s) or contents,
- Date and time of the inquiry,
- Any error messages,
- IP address of the requesting computer.
- All requests for information by FotoTV is either for FotoTV to be able to provide service or given by users on a voluntary basis. In either case, no user information will be passed along to third parties except as described in 3.3 and 4.2.
§ 4 Data Processing and Evaluation
- FotoTV does not disclose your personal data, in whole or in part, to any third parties without your written consent except as described in 3.3, 4.2 and 4.6. We do not acquire information about our registered users from other sources.
- An exception to 4.1 exists as it relates to legal inquiries. FotoTV is obligated in certain cases to make data available and will comply with requests by the authorities for information.
- FotoTV utilizes cookies. Cookies are necessary for the operation of the service and facilitate the use of FotoTV. For instance, upon registration with FotoTV a session ID is assigned and stored in a cookie. This session ID allows our system to give you access to each site and video you are entitled to access while you browse our site, so that you do not have to register again each time you access the site. No further personal data are stored in the cookie.
- Most browsers are set so that they accept cookies. You can deactivate the storing of cookies or adjust the browser settings in such a way that you are informed as soon as cookies are sent. If cookies are deactivated, the use of FotoTV will become more difficult if not impossible.
§ 5 Information security and the ability to access and update personal data
- The collection, processing and use of personal data by FotoTV is done in accordance with the regulations of the German Federal Law for Data Protection (BDSG), the Telemediengesetzes (TMG) as well as, Laws for Broadcast and Media (German broadcast state contract - RStV).
- At any time you can recall your consent of the collection, processing and use of your personal data. Additionally, at any time you can request access to your information, in order to correct, block and/or delete it. Please contact us via the contact form on the FotoTV site, by email or by mail to make such a request.
As of August 4th 2008